- MLS® #: 13581934
- 5513 Montclair Drive
- Colleyville, TX 76034
- 6 Bed, 6.4 Bath, 11531 SqFt, 2.2 Acres
Colleyville TX Real Estate
The Colleyville real estate market is home to a unique blend of lifestyles and rich recreational opportunities. The city was on Money's list of the "Best Places to Live" in the U.S., and today has nearly 25,000 residents.
To see the latest homes on the market, browse our Colleyville MLS listings below. You can also click to learn more about Colleyville TX real estate.
Colleyville TX Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
- MLS® #: 13654672
- 7212 John Mccain Road
- Colleyville, TX 76034-6804
- 5 Bed, 5.3 Bath, 12000 SqFt, 3 Acres
- MLS® #: 13727026
- 5102 Montclair Drive
- Colleyville, TX 76034-5401
- 7 Bed, 7.4 Bath, 17902 SqFt, 1.64 Acres
- MLS® #: 13711969
- 5205 Montclair Drive
- Colleyville, TX 76034
- 6 Bed, 6.2 Bath, 9566 SqFt, 1.69 Acres
- MLS® #: 13650484
- 4808 Bill Simmons Road
- Colleyville, TX 76034-4333
- 4 Bed, 4.1 Bath, 5277 SqFt, 2.32 Acres
- MLS® #: 13712160
- 2325 Oak Knoll Drive
- Colleyville, TX 76034-4478
- 5 Bed, 4.1 Bath, 6512 SqFt, 8.24 Acres
- MLS® #: 13702241
- 2404 Glade Road
- Colleyville, TX 76034-4572
- 5 Bed, 5.3 Bath, 7216 SqFt, 1.93 Acres
- MLS® #: 13692199
- 5016 Bransford Road
- Colleyville, TX 76034-3526
- 6 Bed, 6.1 Bath, 7091 SqFt, 2.12 Acres
Register for free to view complete details of properties listed on the Colleyville MLS. Bookmark your favorite Colleyville houses, save searches, and share listings with friends using your personalized Control Panel.
Colleyville Homes & Amenities
A former farming community, the Colleyville real estate market is now home to well planned residential neighborhoods and commercial establishments. The area has been designed to promote outdoor recreation and close-knit neighborhoods.
Buyers will find new Colleyville homes set amid mature trees and manicured landscapes.
Colleyville is more peaceful than that of nearby suburbs, but offers home buyers excellent educational facilities, strong property values, and is just a short drive to the upscale shops of neighboring Southlake.
Colleyville is served by the Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District. The district is known for being one of the best not only within the DFW Metroplex, but on a national level as well. Two nationally recognized high schools are located in the area, including Colleyville Heritage High and Grapevine High School. There are two alternate schools and 17 traditional public schools in the district—11 of which have been named National Blue Ribbon Schools.
Schools Serving Colleyville, Texas
- Glenhope Elementary School
- Colleyville Elementary School
- Liberty Elementary School
- Bransford Elementary School
- Taylor Elementary School
- Barbara Gordon Montessori School
- Heritage Middle School
- Colleyville Middle School
- Colleyville Heritage High
- Grapevine High School
- Covenant Christian Academy
- Crown of Life Lutheran School
For your Colleyville relocation needs, contact Tommy Pennington and his team of Colleyville REALTORS®
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 11:15pm CST.