Originally built as a 4-unit apartment building in 1937 with two 2 BR, 2 Bath units and two 1 BR, 1 Bath units, the top 2 units were combined in 1980 and the bottom 2 in 1996. A maid’s quarters and tool shed are attached to the 3 car garage. The property has considerable deferred maintenance.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 5:00pm CDT.